Sunday, July 08, 2007

Heys
Now that i have started working i am missing driving, cooking and just plain slacking and long phone conversations
I'll be working for 5 weeks
Hopefully things get more interesting :)
Its fun playing with kids though, love them :)
I get so tired everyday haha i don't know why! It's not like i've been sleeping very little and i have weird dreams everyday haha yesterday i was carrying cars ??
I'm quite scared for my presentation! Quite a bit of reading up to do and then i will need to practice too! Hope it all goes just fine
Four more weeks and then its bangkok, 2 ocf retreats, slacking :)
Next week looks good too hehe dim sum dollies, picnic, manda's birthday :)
Met up with line and weilynn yesterday which was good :) It's been a long long long time!
Today its preparation for the presentation time, then going to help my aunt move house cause she's pregnant and then my sis and i are treating ourselves to a french manicure :)

God will never give you something you can't deal with :)

No comments: